- All sales are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.
- If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled.
- All returns will not have a restocking fee for 7 days if the returned merchandise is returned in unopened condition with the manufacturers' seal.
- If the package is returned in opened condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- 20% restocking charge on ALL RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 7 days.
- It is the customer's responsibility to bring the products to our facility for exchange.
- No store credit is issued after 15 days. (Absolutely no returns for special orders.)
- $25.00 charge for any returned checks.
- Claims for any damage must be mad within 2 days upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all parts included.
- Price on this invoice does not included shopping and handling fees.
- Shipping and handling are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and unaccepted packages.)
* ALL CLEARANCE ITMES ARE FINAL SALE - THEY CAN NOT BE RETURNED.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBERS(RA#)
Once you notify us with your return request, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number. Please add the Return Authorization Number on the return box before you ship it out.
We recommend you to send your return via an insured carrier. We are not responsible for lost returns. Customers will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for delivery and exchanges, including rush charges.
To request a return authorization number on a damaged item, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
INCLUDE YOUR PO# IN THE SUBJECT LINE and the following information in the email body.
- Invoice Number
- Company Name
- Address & Phone number
- Reason for return